What we will learn
- Super Saving – Dave explains the seven Baby Steps that will guide you throughout Financial Peace University. You will also learn the three key reasons why you should save money—and why you must start now.
- Relating with Money – Learn why it’s important for spouses to communicate and work together toward success. Also, singles will learn the importance of accountability, and parents will find out how to teach their kids about money.
- Cash Flow Planning – Learning how to take control of your money starts with a budget. Unlock the secret of developing a monthly spending plan that really works.
- Dumping Debt – It’s time to debunk some common debt myths! Dave reveals the truth about credit lies and gives you a plan to walk out of debt with confidence.
- Buyer Beware – Dave draws on decades of experience to reveal the power and influence that marketing has on your everyday buying decisions.
- The Role of Insurance – In this lesson, Dave walks you through the world of insurance, carefully explaining what you need—and what you need to avoid.
- Retirement & College Planning – Dave walks you through the maze of retirement options and helps you figure out your best retirement plan. You will also learn how to plan for college so your kids can graduate debt free!
- Real Estate & Mortgage – Dave draws on more than 20 years of real estate experience to teach you the ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying or selling your home.
- The Great Misunderstanding – Learn how generous giving can completely revolutionize your attitude and improve your finances, business and relationships.
Since we started in 2015, participants have…..
- Paid off more than $10,000 of non-mortgage debt
- Saved more than $18,000
- Cut up 16 credit cards and closed the accounts
- Increased their charitable giving
- Started giving for the first time!