Please consider the following when choosing and/or using our space and services:
- Be sure to respect all church property and the sanctity of worship.
- Our sanctuary will seat about 300 people comfortably; 350 using the balcony and chancel pews. The sanctuary has 20 pews on each side of the main aisle.
- Remain in the areas of the building you have requested.
- Smoking is not allowed in the church building or on the grounds.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the building. Please do not drink alcohol prior to your event. If you or members of your party appear inebriated, your event will be cancelled.
- All rooms must be left neat and orderly. Delegate people to pick up all items left after the event in ALL the areas used.
- Any tape or devices used for decorating are only allowed if they will not damage furniture or strip paint.
- Throwing confetti and releasing balloons is not allowed. All items used must be environmentally friendly. Bubbles are allowed (outside the building), as are the release of doves, butterflies, flower petals and bird seed.
To arrange to use the building please contact the St. Peter’s office manager.